This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
myspace, facebook, twitter, what's the difference? which one is best and why? do i need all 3 of them?
03-24-2014, 10:16 AM
myspace, facebook, twitter, what's the difference? which one is best and why? do i need all 3 of them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM

they are all forms of email,, just jazzed up.
to each their own, you choose what you like.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:27 AM

well myspace and facebook are alike because they are social networks
twitter is more of a blog page but the post on twitter are small and not long like a blog site i'd same you should get either facebook or myspace and get a twitter if you like updating people on what you are doing and write small blog post
03-24-2014, 10:29 AM

It is all just a matter of opinion. It seems as though Facebook is more professional-ish and more for connecting with people you know in real life somewhat. MySpace has a more customizable profile, and you don't have to use your real name so it is probably better for meeting people online. Twitter is a little different, as it is mostly just status updates, and it doesn't have as good of privacy settings, your page is more customizable than on Facebook, but not as much as on MySpace. You probably don't need all three of them, unless you want to. You should probably go to whichever one your friends are mostly on, and then go from there.
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM

myspace and facebook are all about social networking. connecting with old friends and making new ones.
twitter is almost like a blog. it can be updated from your computer or phone and you write short sentences (i think the limit of characters is 160) about what you're doing, or thinking at the moment. a lot of celebrities have them which is really cool. once you choose who you want to "follow" (basically add to your friends list) all of their updates come up on your personalized twitter home page and you can see what all your friends or favorite celebrities are doing. you can also upload links of photos and videos into your updates as well.

i have a facebook and a twitter and have been very happy with both so far.

i think of it very simply as:
myspace- meet people
facebook- connect with people you know or knew
twitter- inform friends, learn about the friends you love and the stars you love