This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make a good facebook status about wanting to babysit?
03-24-2014, 10:16 AM
How to make a good facebook status about wanting to babysit?
Im a certifided American Red Cross Baby Sitter. I went for an about 8hr long class at the american red cross and i have a certificate saying that i compleated all the requirements and can now babysit. I have been looking for a baby sitting job for a few years now but living in the country i have a really hard time finding people to babysit there kids. I am 14yrs of age and im extreamly good with kids. Im able to cook for the kids and can handle up to 3kids at one time ranging from the ages of newborn to 10yrs old. I would like to make an announcement on my facebook about babysitting but idk how to say it. Any ideas? I would like people to have a good aspect of me if they dont already. Please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM

Sure make that as your status so they know you're qualified and know what you're doing, haha
It's written up well enough

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:26 AM

You could just say, I am looking for a job babysitting. I am certified, and I can handle anything! Please let me know if anyone needs my service.
03-24-2014, 10:32 AM

You realize that the only people who see your facebook statuses are your friends? And I'm assuming your friends don't have kids. Try putting up signs at your local market or gas station. That's what we did when we were kids...15+ years ago, before we had all this internet stuff.
03-24-2014, 10:38 AM

Just say, "Hey everyone! I'm putting the word out. I am available to babysit. I am certified, I'm great with kids, and my rates are reasonable. Thanks!"