This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to tell my long distance friend that I like him?
03-24-2014, 10:16 AM
How to tell my long distance friend that I like him?
I've always said how grateful I am that we're friends. His response was always delayed awkward agreement. I only said this because it seems we have infinite factors against us. We're long distance, he constantly talks about the girls he's effed up, and my family doesn't like him very much. We text and Facebook each other all the time and I want to take it to the next level but don't want to make things awkward or ruin our friendship. Help?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:23 AM

tell him that you like him

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:31 AM

I like you, do you like me?
WHY YOU MAKING IT COMPLICATED?
IT'S EASY !
03-24-2014, 10:34 AM

i had 3 like that... 2 i liked and 1 liked me, it narrowed down then 1 got a boyfriend the other girl was doing weed/sex so im only talking to 2 the one with the boyfriend is still a good friend of mine and the girl who liked me was my girlfriend till we broke up... but we are back together again, so give it a try... it should be fine
03-24-2014, 10:37 AM

The delayed, awkward responses and the fact that he talks about other girls that he f*cked don't seem like good signs to me...but if you really wanna tell him, just tell him and ask him straight up if he feels the same way, then he can't avoid the question
03-24-2014, 10:46 AM

just like that. tell him