This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Y is Tendulkar famous?
03-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Y is Tendulkar famous?
if sachin cannot win matches for india...

if sachin always fails in crucial matches...

if sachin cannot hit sixes like dhoni...

if sachin cannot be till the end and finish off a match in style...

if india always loses the match wen ever sachin scores a century....

WHY the hell is Mr. Sachin Ramesh Tnedulkar famous in INDIA?

WHY do people call him GOD?

WHY does his twitter account have maximum number of followers?

WHY should be be in the list of nominations for Bharat Ratna ...

WHY should he be the first cricketer to be nominated for the parliament?

Are Indian's missing some thing here?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM

if sachin wins a match then india wil loose brother. have ever noticed that?

and why is aishwarya famous inspite of so many talented and beautiful actresses?

its jus that this world is full of fools than wise people. so majority wins Smile

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:27 AM

i think you have no idea about cricket because if you watched it you cannot ask these type of silly questions.all your ques have if that means you know he is the greatest cricketer in the world.he is the highest run scorer in cricket.he is the first double centurion in ODI's. apart of these he is a relay honest person and most important he live and play for his country that's why people love him so much. that's why he deserve all these awards.
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM

do you know it why as a qiestioner?
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM

See this website:
http://sachintendulkar.cricket-records.c...ecords.htm
If at all to make these records how much you and I have to struggle - list it! Added, not just SACHIN, all the finest players in the world for past one century HAVE ALL OF THEM had the negatives, what you have listed for our BELOVED SACHIN!

In fact our beloved master batsman Sachin made all those records in the midst of his hundreds of unhealthy play conditions which includes the injuries, surgeries, general fitness, worst pitch, unsupported partnership, wrong umpiration and many more! In many of his RUN OUTS the other batsman have made him to loose wicket!

In one word, the master is really a fine cricketer and he has done his best and batted for our Nation and has excelled many times and entertained billion Indians and made records that surpassed all the records of others! We congratulate him!

Added to all when there was Hindu-Muslim riot in Mumbai, he saved many poor Muslims and bravely told the rioters to kill him first! A real Indian HERO yaar! We salute the master!
03-24-2014, 10:51 AM

I completely agree with most of your statements.
Brain Lara, Rahul Dravid and Jacques Kallis are the players who deserve that respect more than Tendulkar. I'm not a great fan of Tendulkar either, i've argued with a lot of people who gave them their comprehensive insight which i share.
I guess people worship him and consider him a demi-god because he brings a lot of wealth to families itself. People gamble a lot with Cricket through betting and bookies and Sachin is their most preferred player to place a bet on because of his records. Common Indian man's perspective is you worship anything that brings wealth to your house. Just to clarify, i haven't done anything of that sort, i have scant regard to idol worship. I know people who worship Tendulkar because they put a lot of money into the sports betting business.

You've got to agree, he is a really good batsman. His technique is sound, his footwork is precise and his records reflect the same. He really lifted the standard of Indian Batsmen. Imagine the Indian Cricket team without Tendulkar.

http://www.cricbeat.com/2011/03/sachin-t...-does.html

The above link will answer your question of Sachin's Century jinx.

I don't understand why he shouldn't be nominated for a Bharat Ratna award or as a member of the Parliament. His unrequited service for the nation, his monetary contributions to charity, his spirit of the game has earned him that respect. Although, all the other 3 batsmen mentioned on the top would have done the same, but i'm still amazed how he has more stardom than those who are arguably better players. It baffles me how people say Tendulkar is better than Lara who's match winning 151 vs australia has been known to be the best test match ever played.
Well, someday some kid from some country will break Sachin's record. We'll have to wait and see.
03-24-2014, 10:54 AM

Because he holds numerous world records. Your questions are based around his current performance rather than back in the 90s where he made the headlines.
03-24-2014, 10:56 AM

dhoni..play at one time ..but sachine will every match ..but in some mache every one loose..
bcz it gives more record,s to india cricket...it play well...
it is best cricketer ....so
03-24-2014, 11:02 AM

coz he has achieved in his own life!
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM

Sachin can not win matches for India- Wrong
http://sachinandcritics.com/sachin_is_a_...winner.php

Sachin always fails in crucial matches- Wrong
His average in Biggest cricket tournament(World Cup) = 56
His average in second big tournament(Asia Cup) = 51
His average in all tournament Finals = 54
In 2003 World Cup he was highest run scorer
In 2011 World Cup he was highest run scorer from Indian Side.

Sachin can not hit sixes- Wrong
With 262 Sixes, He his Fourth highest Six hitter in history of cricket.

Sachin can not stand till the end of match- Wrong
Sachin is an opener and his role is to give a solid start. Finishing the match is a task belongs to the lower order batsmen which are called Finishers. Start watching cricket please.

India always loses when Sachin scores a century- Wrong
Cricket is a team game. One man cannot do wonders. India has won 75% of ODIs where Sachin scored a ton. India has won 53% of ODIs and tests combined when Sachin scored a hundred. It’s a fair enough rate. If India loses when Sachin scores a big one then it’s either the other batsmen or bowlers fault. I can give number of examples and here is one. Do you remember the ODI match Sachin scored 175 against Australia? Australia made 350 and India 347 all out. So who is responsible for that loss? The 175 maker Sachin or the Indian bowlers along with the rest of the batters? I mean these are facts that even a 10 year old can understand.
★ Ponting, "We will try our best to stop Sachin to score century."
★ Afridi, "We will not let go Sachin for century."
★ Strass, "100 tons are fantastic but we don't want to see him scoring against us."
★ Sangakkara, "Sachin have to wait for 100 ton little bit more, we have strategy to stop him."
★ Ashraful, "We have worked for Sachin and we have a plan. We will definitely stop him to score his 100th century."
If Sachin's century helps to defeat India, then why all these captains are so afraid to see him scoring tons ? Let him go scoring century in every match. This is one more pathetic myth popular in illogical and conservative narrow minded Sachin-haters.

Sachin Tendulkar is famous in India- Wrong
Sachin is famous in whole world http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuj-rmfqeuU

Why do people call him God?
Mathew Hayden, "I have seen GOD , he bats at number four for India in Tests."
Brain Lara,"Sachin is a genius, I am a mere mortal."
Barry Richards, "Sachin is crickets GOD."
Martin Crowe," The shot played on this ball is only possible for the GOD of cricket."

WHY does his twitter account have maximum number of followers?
Because he is best.

WHY should be be in the list of nominations for Bharat Ratna ?
Because he has contributed a lot to the country.

WHY should he be the first cricketer to be nominated for the parliament?
Because he deserves it.