This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I cant send friend request on facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:16 AM
I cant send friend request on facebook?
I know that person still the error comes
"Friend requests are for people you know, like classmates, friends, family and colleagues. To learn more, please visit the Help Centre.

If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:17 AM

You can send request to anyone on facebook. However you he/she should accept your request.

If you are sending a lot of requests and your requests are not accepting by the people. It shows that you are sending request to unknown people.

That time facebook block you to send request and if same thing happens again and again. They will block your account.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:27 AM

"Friend requests are for people you know, like classmates, friends, family and colleagues. To learn more, please visit the Help Centre. "
This message come due to, sending lots of friend request to unknown persons and that request not accepted yet. Better to cancel all previous friend requests to make a new request to someone.
03-24-2014, 10:32 AM

if you Cant Send Someone a Friend Request if that Message Comes Up It Probably Means Someone Marked Down That They Dont Know you Once They Mark That Down Than That Blocks you From Sending them a Friend Request
03-24-2014, 10:34 AM

you can send friend request anywhere anyperson but it is not understanding why it happing