This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook friend advice?
03-24-2014, 10:17 AM
facebook friend advice?
Ok, here's my situation. I met this guy at my school's spring dance, and we seemed to get along really well. We had an enjoyable conversation, and we found out we had a lot in common. A few weeks ago I found him on facebook, and I sent a friend request but he still hasn't accepted or denied. (I checked a couple days ago, and it still said "Friend Requested" in gray by his name.) Do you think he just doesn't want to be friends, or maybe the request got overlooked? Also, I had my middle name as my last name when I sent the request (since then I've changed it to my real last name) so I'm thinking maybe he didn't recognize me. I added a personal message telling him who I was, but he may not have read it or something. Since then I've seen him at a few parties and we've talked a bit, so I don't know why he wouldn't accept me. Also, I'm not interested in a romantic relationship or anything; I'd just like to be friends and get to know him better. I'm thinking about sending him a message to ask if he got the request and just didn't know who I was or if he just forgot about it or something like that. Do you think I should, or since it's just facebook should I just forget about it and get to know him more in real life?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:21 AM

real life

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:29 AM

i wouldn't send him a facebook message, but just wait til you see each other in person again, start chatting, and say "so i sent you a friend request on facebook man"

good luck, i too hate the agony of waiting to be accepted as a friend Smile