This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did his friend ask me this question?
03-24-2014, 10:18 AM
Why did his friend ask me this question?
I'm a woman.So there is a man that wanted to get my attention and he would stare at me,quickly look away when I caught him. He once asked me what I did later after work and I didn't really say anything. He sort of used to glare at guys that talked to me and he normally never talked to these guys but suddenly he greets these guys when I'm around and I noticed that he never said hello again to those guys when I wouldn't be around.But he had to go somewhere else to work and his married friend(who I rarely talk to and I'm not his type)who still works with me asks me some questions like these out of nowhere :"which kind of men do you like" and then my friends would see the man that liked me around my area. I saw his Facebook he does have a girlfriend right after he left my work place and she to my surprise doesn't look his type at all. She is very plain looking. He is a very handsome guy and a gentleman though. And I think I saw him in his car passing around the street where I live,twice .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:19 AM

Why does ANY man ask a woman this question?
Because they want to know, of course.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply