This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Celebrities and facebook pages, no more personal facebook accounts?
03-24-2014, 10:18 AM
Celebrities and facebook pages, no more personal facebook accounts?
I just noticed almost every celebrity on facebook does not have a facebook account, but they have a facebook page that "they" post content on almost daily. Why do they not have personal facebook accounts and just pages? Also, do they really post the content on the page themselves or is it all ran by a pr company?

p.s. I was just wondering because i'm a beginning actor and i'm going to be on a tv movie (lifetime's new original movie "bling ring") yes we already finished shooting LOL. And I want to have my own facebook page so my fans (if i get that popular) can see what I am doing with my life, and of course, they can like my page. So would it be normal for me to create a page or is that something my publicist will be doing for me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:23 AM

I agree with Rachel i first wanted to say that they don't have time for Facebook but that wouldn't be true because celebrities are pretty active on Twitter. But i think if they have a personal Facebook account they only add family and friends on it not fans.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply