This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My iPod Touch Facebook App is not working..?
03-24-2014, 10:19 AM
My iPod Touch Facebook App is not working..?
When I fo to it, it actsvlike it's loading new posts but it will do that for a few seconds and then just exit out of it by itself. I updated it through the App store and then deleted it & installed it again but it still isn't working. What's wrong & how can I fix this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:27 AM

I have the same Flipping problem right now !!! and Im searching everywhere on the internet for someone who has it solved but I cant find ANYTHING :'(

I found this link that might help you but it sure didnt help me

http://ipodtouchtricks.net/ipod-touch-tu...pod-touch/

haha wow im dumb kk i held the power off button and the home at the same time and held it after the screen pops up and says slide to power off and then after like 20 seconds i held the power one and the slide to power off poped up and i pressed cancel and went to the facebook app and mine works ConfusedConfused hope this helps !
sorry for the thousand edits to this responce !! Big Grin

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:30 AM

I was having the same problem with Facebook and my ipod touch. I deleted the app like 5 times, then after the 5th time I reinstalled it worked. But the last time I waited like an hour before reinstalling it.
03-24-2014, 10:32 AM

Actually, you are not alone. I re-installed the app like 3 times, and still isn't working, so the problem is the app. There is an pen discussion about this very same problem in Facebook, you can look for it and report the problem.

Another thing you can try is re-setting the IPod to its original state, if you have all the app. saved in your ITunes, there should be nothing to worry about. I haven't try this step yet, but then again I don't mind using Safari to log in to FB.