This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whatsapp help? Any help appreciated!?
03-24-2014, 10:19 AM
Whatsapp help? Any help appreciated!?
If I added someones number and they come up on my Whatsapp contacts, does that mean they have saved my number to their phone too? How can I tell if they have/have not?

With this particular person, I can see when he was last on Whatsapp - so, he must have me saved too? No?

Any help appreciated!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:22 AM

Whatsapp contacts come up as regular phone contacts. I think if someone adds you on whatsapp it comes up with an invitation so he must he must have accepted it - that's why he has come up on your whatsapp contacts

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:24 AM

No..if you save a contact in your phone then you will see that contact in your whatsapp list(if that person is on whatsapp)..this does not mean that person saved your number too..you can see anyone's last seen information if you have that persons number..he/she will never even know if you're checking when they were online..whatsapp doesn't notify a person if someone has their phone number..you can check their profile picture too..they will never know..the only way that they will get to know is when you send them a message! Then they can see your phone number too and then when they checkout your 'last seen' you will not know either..
Btw they can block you too..by blocking you can never send them a message but even then you can check their profile..
So..its just like facebook but you need to have their phone number in order to see their profile..
03-24-2014, 10:33 AM

Uj