This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone worked with DGSocialMedia.com and what was your experience?
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM
Has anyone worked with DGSocialMedia.com and what was your experience?
I need exposure on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and more and they offer an industry leading technique that is unlike others that I have looked into.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:28 AM

Yes, I have used their services and the method they utilize to drive traffic has not only gained me new clients but also driven up my SEO results on Google, Bing, and Yahoo. The system they use is one of a kind and is protected by a user agreement, intellectual property rights, and is copyrighted. I highly recommend their services.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:35 AM

The first post ever by Dana above seems fishy, considering this endorsement from the site:
"I have been overly amazed by what Dana and her Team at DG Social Media..."

They have only had the site for 2 weeks, so really no one has milestone results to report this early.

Though te site is registered to a Virginia address, the same person might have a history in the demolition business in Florida?
http://abcflorida.tripod.com/

By the way, that big list of cities on the bottom of their page is kind of old school SEO that can be dinged as SEO spam as Google quality standards continue to rise.