This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HOW MANY CHANCES DOES BARTON WANT..?
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM
HOW MANY CHANCES DOES BARTON WANT..?
He may be a good footballer, but every side he's played for he's caused trouble.
that's despite teams standing by him, when he had his problems.
then he comes out and slags the management off. he even had the cheek to call
Mario daft...lol

why would you want this idiot in your side...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM

Villa fan here.

As much talent as I think Barton has and could offer us, would I want him?... no.

The issues massively outweigh the skills he provides.

Shame really, he if after all the self proclaimed greatest english midfielder, lol

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:25 AM

Very good player but not a team man and has no respect. Somebody will take him and pay the price, one way or another.
03-24-2014, 10:33 AM

Maybe you should stop reading rags like the Sun and the Mirror who have had it in for Barton with their weekly hatred preaching to sell papers.

Noone has given more to Newcastle the past 2 seasons than Barton, It was Jose Enrique made the twitter comments criticising the transfer policy which was right and Barton added his 2 cents.

Barton is not the Problem at Newcastle, Its Mike Ashley and Derek Llambias.

Every Newcastle fan is 100% with Barton and a backlash is about to happen for transfer listing him for free when all he wants to do is stay where he is.

He was the best English born Midfielder in the premier league last season that is a Fact, Gerrard and Lampard are always injured or under performing. Maybe thats why top teams are looking at him now.
03-24-2014, 10:38 AM

From what I've heard the board there haven't been treating him well and he wants the fans to know so they don't think he's trying to leave on his own accord.
03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

I'm with the above answer on this that it is the boards fault here not Barton. Completely rash decision to just up and get rid of him when he is exactly the player they want to hold on to if they want to stay in the Prem.

Though I think as others have mentioned, why on earth a professional sportsman would use Twitter or other social-based websites as a means to vent their frustration and opinions of current clubs, managers, etc is beyond me. Keep it to yourself. Everyone is thinking it, but you are jeopardising your career in the long-run just for 5 minutes fame.

He was one of the best midfielders last season, one I kept a close eye on. Much better than (as stated) Gerrard and Lampard. But gets over-looked as many other players have for England duty because the management haven't got a clue who they should select (always over-looking form for experience), and aren't giving other players a chance to make a name for themselves.

He will find a top club fine as I think he has showed over the last couple of years now that he is on a mending path. Just silly things like this that he now needs to cut out, like a lot of other footballers, using this god-forsaken media-gem that is Twitter.
03-24-2014, 10:53 AM

Joey Barton is a honourable man with an eye for battle.

there is perfectly nothing wrong with that.

We, The people of Hadesinge worship death! Long ago our philosophers determined that death is both the only truly certain thing and yet also the sole unknowable mystery.

The most honourable, spiritual, and practical form of death is a blow to the head with a rock; from this, the traditions and culture of Hadesinge have evolved.

If our people attended football matches we'd run onto the football field en mass, dig up the pitch and bury you under it.
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM

Nice Shot Oswald is spot on.
03-24-2014, 11:07 AM

What trouble? I have to say Barton has been pretty good in both his football and his off field antics. Seems he is only being punished for his high wages and his voicing of the Newcastle fans fustrations with Ashley and co. I think he should be fine with Arsenal but will he take the pay cut to join or will Wenger be willing to give him a Sol contract.lol
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM

spurs fan. id take barton all day long. he has the fight and bite you need in mid. how they are letting him go for nothing is shocking. his past is his past and shouldnt be judged on that. as far as i can see he has done nothing wrong.