This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i stop obsessing about my crush?
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM
How can i stop obsessing about my crush?
I dreamed about my crush every single night , i already told her i love her and then she said ' we should be friend instead of that ' . So I deleted her facebook so i can get over it but she added me back again :< . Right now i guess it is getting worse because she is not only appears in my dream , now when i go out have a break , everyone with ponytail hair looks like her to me . it makes me feel so depressing when i meet ponytail hair's woman

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:30 AM

Tell the other girls to wear their hair down instead.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:36 AM

Hey man relax, I know it sucks when the person you love doesn't love you back. I have been there before but now it's fine. Now I just want you to relax and take some time to take a nap and just gradually forget about her. Many people have experienced this but they now felt better.

I hope this will help you, because when I feel down I listen to music and unwind and just chillax. Things don't always turn out how you want it to be so I suggest you look for another person. In the meantime just try to relax. It is normal to think about her but you have to move on.

Sorry if this isn't the best answer, but sometimes the answer to everything is to relax and think. I am sure you will be over it. Smile