This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Everyone hates me and is ganging up on me!!?
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM
Everyone hates me and is ganging up on me!!?
So I did something REALLY REALLY BAD and now everyone hates me! This girl was my best friend but then we found more best friends and everyone hung out together then one time I was round her house and I saw that she had a YouTube and I told our friends and we all secretly laughed about her and none of us actually liked her but we weren't allowed to tell anyone about the YouTube and then me and two other girls made a 'fan' Instagram account saying how much we love her as a joke and we tagged girls from our school in it so people would find out about It then the girl got so upset and she called the police so we deleted the account and two months down the line my 'friends' told her it was me on my own and they told her everything I have said about her and acted As if they hadn't done anything when they had done the same amount of stuff as I have and I apologised and everything and took the blame and now everyone and I mean everyone hates me so much and not the other girls !!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:22 AM

That's the price you pay for throwing your lot in with bullies, you shouldn't be surprised that they screwed you over. I'm sure you would have done the same if they chose a different girl to be the scapegoat.

If the school gets involved, tell the truth, but your classmates aren't going to care if you try to point fingers. It will be easier to just accept responsibility and be apologetic when confronted, you are still at fault regardless of who else was involved. Eventually they will get bored with this drama and find something new to gossip about. By spring break you will probably be in the clear.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply