This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I keep on being removed from a Facebook page?
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM
Why do I keep on being removed from a Facebook page?
So there's this one page on Facebook for a celebrity that I keep on liking, and I comment on some things and stuff. Then, usually like 2 days later, I come back from the page and find out I'm no longer a fan and have to like the page again. This has happened again and again (like 4 or 5 times).
Why is this? Is it possible that i violated some rules and was removed from the page? But then why wouldn't they just block me? Is there some kind of glitch maybe where you automatically get removed from a page?

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:23 AM

Open a Web browser and visit Google.com. Search for "(Your friend's name) Facebook," . If the person's Facebook page is indexed by Google, you may be able to find it among the search results. Click on the result while you are not logged into Facebook. If the page comes up, his account on Facebook is still active, and you have been blocked.

Log into Facebook, and send a note to a mutual friend asking them if they are still able to view your friend's page. If they can, your friend has blocked you.

Log into Facebook, and check any games that you both play. When a person blocks you on Facebook, other applications often fail to reflect the change. If the game has a public leader board showing the top players, you may be able to find your friend on it. Depending on the game, it may even be possible to initiate a game and invite your friend to be your opponent.

Create a new account on Facebook if you are unable to confirm that you have been blocked by asking a mutual friend or using an application. Because Facebook users are able to restrict their privacy settings to allow only people from the same geographical area to search for them, your new account should be based in the same city as your friend is. If you are able to find your friend by searching for them while logged into your new account, but not your old one, you have been blocked.

Read more: How to Find Out If a Facebook Friend Blocked You | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5653061_out-face...z1cONQ5sJh

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply