This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to stop notifications on Facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM
Is there a way to stop notifications on Facebook?
Is there a way of stopping what i write on other ppl and on fan pages wall appearing on my friend's home pages? I'm sure they r getting fed up on me writing on this specific page! I've tried deleting it from my profile but it still shows on their pages! I've tried to find a way of getting in contact with Facebook but there's no way to do it
You can stop those notifications if you press unsubscribe (in the same place you press like/comment etc) after you make a comment on a status or you press like on something

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:25 AM

All i can know is go your my account on top right corner where you log out and click my account though then when u go to my account should say settings networks notifications mobile language payments facebook ads and if u see it then click on notifications and check them off if there a check mark next to it that all i can think off hope i help let me know in my questions cause i don't like notifications when someone comment me after or if i hit like button

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply