This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I hack a facebook account?
03-24-2014, 10:21 AM
How can I hack a facebook account?
Ok so I want to hack my friends facebook page and Im gonn be honest I really dont have any bad intent but the reason is that this guy keeps tagging me and mentioning me in post and I want to remain friends with him but when he does these things I really wanna remove it.I have tried a ton of facebook hack sites and they DO NOT WORK.if you know a way I can do this please let me know what it is I need to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:30 AM

Just Talk to Him And Be Like (Yo Man You Got To Stop Taggin Me Man) Like That

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:38 AM

I am going to help you not get in trouble and tell you not to hack his account. that can be considered identity theft. ID theft leads to jail. What you should do is just tell him: "Dude please stop tagging me and using my name all over the internet. I do not like it." If he is your friend he will stop and if he doesn't ask yourself " Do I really want someone on my friends list that does not respect me?"
03-24-2014, 10:46 AM

Hacking is not so difficult as it seems to be. It's just finding the loophole of the website. Today. I came across a website that offers hacking facebook accounts for free. Well, I'm also shocked finding it out.. Let's both give it a try.
03-24-2014, 10:54 AM

you can go to website hackingbyrishu.blogspot.com for some good tricks and tweaks