This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you thinks this good idea for my a secret crush for valentine day. ?10 point? Lupita asked 1 hr ago -?
03-24-2014, 10:21 AM
Do you thinks this good idea for my a secret crush for valentine day. ?10 point? Lupita asked 1 hr ago -?
there is guy at my school i think he like because last year he try to surprise me with valentine flower but one he friend told me than he told me it was support to be a surprise. then one his friend ask him do you like her.he say yes but as friend. he don`t know if i crush on him yet but i want to give him some hint that like him back before valentine day.
we know each other for 3 year .sometime we talk and sometime we just say hi to each other.
we both have some of the same friend and sometime we set together at lunch.
sometime i shared my lunch we him.
the plan i want do for him is this.
1. i am planing to write him note ask him me if like me and will put it him in his table or binder but i was not put my name in note i will from your secrete crush.
2. will write another note telling him if you want to who i am make a Facebook account so we can chat.
3. if you still don`t know who yo can find me in math and science because we have class together or you can even find me in the school cafeteria at lunch time.
4. i will i write poem explaining to him who i really am.
5.if he still don`t figure it out ,on valentine ,i will walk to him and gift him heart shape chocolate box and tell him, i am you secrete crush or i am the girl you have been looking for.
please answer this questions as soon and fast as possible.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:25 AM

I like all until number five. I think five is over doing it just a bit and if he doesn't (just saying if he doesn't) I would be careful because giving him that could embarass him and make him tease or humiliate you. Not sure, but try to stay as annonymous as possible. Goodluck Hun!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply