This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
whenever i open facebook, my computer shuts down and restart. whats the problem?
03-24-2014, 10:22 AM
whenever i open facebook, my computer shuts down and restart. whats the problem?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:23 AM

Can you provide more info? Does it run the Windows (or other) shutdown procedure, or just power off?

If it just powers off, then it is overheating and needs to be air dusted.

If it shuts down, it could also be overheating. The computer will do this to avoid damage. It may also do it if one or both the the memory RAM sticks are faulty. Or an auto shutdown process could also be a virus.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:26 AM

Hmm, Weird problem, however I've encountered this before, and I think I must be able to help. So basically, there are various games on Facebook, that allow people to establish connection to your computer or there are 0.0009% of a Facebook friend trying to hack your computer.

Anyways, to get rid of the established connections, hit the "Windows" or the Start Button, and type "CMD" in the search thing. Once it opens, you'll see a black screen. Just type "netstat -ano" and a long list will open, now look at all things under "state", now whichever says "Established", take the "PID" number, press "Ctrl+Alt+Delete" and in Task Manager, go to the window that says "View" -> "Select Columns" and Tick mark the PID (process identifier), and now you'll see a long list, just search for the "PID" number, you saw under the "CMD", and right click it and delete it.

If the problem continues, you must use the hard way and format your Hard Disk!

^AmiGo^
03-24-2014, 10:27 AM

Check your computer virus
03-24-2014, 10:34 AM

Even computer starts recogninzing that facebook is a waste of time...lol
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM

May be your computer is affected with virus better to try with some other browser