This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my yahoo account sucks?
03-24-2014, 10:22 AM
my yahoo account sucks?
I have been requesting help from your yahoo helpers to help me get my account back on track and they have done nothing to get me back on line. It has been over a month and a half. i am requesting that my Monday I am back on or I will cancel yahoo and go to another service. You all have done nothing at all in this matter.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:26 AM

If you would like to ask the Yahoo Answers Community for help you will need to describe your situation in more details. Please edit your question to provide more information such as what error message you are receiving and what problems you are encountering.

Or you can try to contact Yahoo customer care directly:

1-800-318-0612

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?...ge=contact

This is a public site and questions can be seen and responded to by almost anyone. There is no guarantee that a Yahoo staff member will respond to your post.

To cancel your Yahoo account you will need to enter your Yahoo ID, password and CAPTCHA code. Information, links and instructions on how to delete your account can be found here:

Closing your Yahoo account -- http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en...id=SLN2044

Please read carefully and print or save any important messages or contact information before deleting your account. Be sure to update your Facebook, twitter, instagram, online gaming and any other sites that you have registered with this Yahoo ID and also remember to inform your contacts about your change of email address.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply