This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why can't i sign in facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:22 AM
why can't i sign in facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:30 AM

Common errors;
~
Wrong email address
Wrong password
No Account
Account locked
Account hacked

Pick one

Since you really didn't provide adequate information in your question you aren't going to get very good answers.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:31 AM

follow this link
03-24-2014, 10:39 AM

well if your e still younger ages between 12-14 and still a teen then facebook wont allow any ages that still a teenager to sign up for account. they usedo allow kids that ages 15 over to sign up a account last year ? but i think they had dedicate to that no youngest then 15 to sign up and make a facebook account anymore. because the reason is that there was too many of highschools students made a trouble with other kids from other schools that did had facebook account made a bad rumors and started bullying eachother by useing bad languages and repeating stuffs that shoudnt be on there the posts on their profiles walls. not only that has been doing that for a long time. so facebook dedicate make a change for teens not to able posts or share anything on their profiles walls to share informations to other people and teenagers . it just got overhelmed and they just cant take it anymore. so i think that the reason facebook doesnt allowing you sign up . they might had found out your real age and your birthday that your not a older nof to able have facebook . or your parents must had blocked it so you wont able to sign up for fb account. . you can try sign up for myspace instead because myspace allow teens to sign up . myspace is kinda like facebook but they have different tools and rules. on myspace you can post and share your pictures and vidoes with your closer friends, and family who has myspace. .