This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me or is he just being nice? (short question)?
03-24-2014, 10:23 AM
Does he like me or is he just being nice? (short question)?
There's this shy guy that I'm crushing on big time. I'm outgoing and he's shy. We don't go to the same school but we have an after school class together. In person, when I talked to him a couple weeks ago (the only time we've spoken in person) he was so shy and barely spoke. I did most of the talking and he just smiled most of the time (he smiles a lot). I took up enough courage to add him on facebook and chat him. this was the conversation:
me: hi(:
him: hi Big Grin
me: what's up?^_^
(it took him days to repsonse)
him: Oh gosh, i'm sorry. Ntm, how about you?
me: LOL it's ok haha i guess you don't go online too much, but i'm okay- I'm kind of sick.
him: hahaha, hope you feel better(:
me: thanks Big Grin I want to get better before finals. everyone's getting sick now
This is how far it's gotten. He liked my profile picture, too(not a new pic). Do you think he could be interested in me? i know really shy guys tend to like girls that give them friendly attention.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:23 AM

Yes he likes u

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:28 AM

Hi I'm a guy, I'm not shy anymore but I have similar qualities that I still have and know.

Too be blunt and honest I don't think he is. He may like you as a friend per say but other than that liking a picture does not mean much to a guy (especially the more likes it has in my opinion. If a pic has 20 likes sure we'll go along but if it has around 5 we consider if we find this person to be a friend or more).

This guy must be super attractive if you have a major crush on him and you've only spoken barely 100 words to each other. Or you just have a thing for shy guys (not the mario universe character).

Like you said guys love getting attention ESPECIALLY if we don't talk to a lot of people. If he's depressed or has a long face half the time then its a different story, but talk with him and get to know him, and open up a bit more about yourself. Ask about working together on assignments that'll allow you to get close to each other.

Good luck however this plays out!