This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I respond to this comment ?
03-24-2014, 10:23 AM
How do I respond to this comment ?
Okay, so yesterday I posted this adorable picture of my 9 month old neice on Instagram. & today this random girl that isnt even following me comments on it & says "I hope she f*cking burns in hell! " Wtf? Why would someone say that about an innocent little baby ? I went to her profile & apperantly im not the first person she has done this too. She obviously has no life & gets some sort of fulfilment out of commenting evil & idiotic things on pictures of peoples kids. Ugh, It just disgustes me how some people can be so coldhearted . I thought of so many things i could tell that heartless b*tch, but i dont want to stoop down to her level. I want to respond to her , but alot of the things i would have said would've been very immature. So, how would you respond to this ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:27 AM

"You obviously already are." Say that. It's pretty obvious they're delusional and idiotic with nothing good to do with their life.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:36 AM

You don't even know that it is an actual woman and not just some kid being stupid. I don't use instagram, but I assume there is some way you can report her account, she is obviously just a troll
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM

Just let it go. Dont go to her level. She is heartless, cold and apparently a psycho. Dont let some random bitch ruin your day.
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM

Reply to her with oppan gangnam style. Just keep replying it to her until she gets pissed off and embarasses herself. That's what me, Hjnj would do. Good luck xx
03-24-2014, 10:51 AM

You should talk about her that how can she given this type of response on kid pics. I think some people is not more enough mature.
03-24-2014, 10:53 AM

that's the chance you take posting pics on the internet. it is a public place. anyone can say anything on the web.
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM

I would not respond, I would report her and her account must be suspended. also I suggest u STOP posting pictures of babies which are not even yours. this is bad luck for the baby
03-24-2014, 11:05 AM

While I am not familiar with Instagram's TOS, likely it says that the users must "behave themselves," not in so many words, however. Therefore, it is best to REPORT this person to Instagram, and then BLOCK or IGNORE her for the future.

Have a polite day.
Etiquette takes over where laws end.
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM

DON'T RESPOND. She hopes you will, so she can go on being obnoxious. Report and block. That's ALL.

And honestly, it's NOT always a great idea to post pictures of your family, however "adorable". We all know what adorable children look like so why open yourself up to this kind of abuse?

Remember, the internet is open to the world. If you post anything at all, someone somewhere will look for a way to be rude and horrible. If you can't handle it, stay away.