This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram and twittter easy questions (10 points easily)?
03-24-2014, 10:25 AM
Instagram and twittter easy questions (10 points easily)?
Heya... I'm using instagram since a week... only got 16 followers ... how can I get more followers ? Please tell me all ways to get more likersAbout twitter... can you send messages to a person using twitter ? I want to send a message to someone I know when I was a kid... and found her on twitter only... she don't have any other social accounts... so I want to send her a message and no one can see what I wrote... is it possible ? BTW, I'm using twitter on my samsung galaxy note 2 (7100) I need to remove privacy because everyone need to send me a request to follow me... I dont want this thing...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:26 AM

if you use twitter just tweet out saying following me on instagram, with your instagram name, im sure you will get more people follow you over time. if people retweet your tweet then more people will see it and follow your instagram.

Simple!

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:33 AM

For instagram you could follow random people or ask them to give you shout outs. As for Twitter, if that person is following you, you can DM them. Just go to theor profile and click tje button. And for the privacy go to setting and click privacy and fifure out how you want your profile to be.
03-24-2014, 10:34 AM

The more you tweet & put pictures up on insagram, the more followers you get (trust me this is how people get a lot of followers) since your tweets & pictures sometimes (or all the time) get featured on the #Discover thing (you know what I'm talking about?) then more people see your tweets & pictures & if they start relating to your tweets or like your pictures then they will follow you & in turn you will get a lot of recognition & followers.

Or you can be a spamming a*shole & DM a sh*tload of people for follow backs & ask for shoutouts but this should be your last option.