This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I advertise my shopping website for free?
03-24-2014, 10:25 AM
How can I advertise my shopping website for free?
Hi, I own a technology shopping website: http://shop.gigabomb.net

I would like to know how to advertise my site for free.

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:28 AM

I can't imagine a store site with only 7 products getting any free traffic, generally ecommerce sites with no useful information content can't get search engine ranking unless it is a very large site others are linking to, you probably need to use paid advertising, which may also prove to be unprofitable.

Your listing Storage Disc --- TDK CD-R80 700mb doesn't mention the quantity you get for your $3.99 is that one disc?

Your store is also asking for donations???

Sorry but I don't see a practical business plan here, if you are getting low cost supplier you might consider just selling through Amazon where there is a ready made customer base.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:35 AM

Hello,

These days many free ad website available on internet.In which OLX,Click.in,Bechlo,quikr,gumtree,adsglobe,oodle and classifieds.These website free and have good ranking on Google Search.
03-24-2014, 10:39 AM

Better to go through Social media sites likes Facebook, twitter etc...These all sites are really highly recommended at present scenario.Most of the Internet users visited through social site site which are making possitive affect on our site.
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM

You have to do seo of your website. it will automatically be top in search whenever anybody search for shopping. And you can put you ads on classified sites.
03-24-2014, 10:52 AM

Search for "sites like craigslist" and you would get some idea there.
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM

sarch google
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

You just advertised your website.

So other free methods to advertise anything is to post on Q&A sites, forum sites, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media sites.
03-24-2014, 11:12 AM

Use Social media networking website for product promotions, Use Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest etc..

Post your product on good classifieds website who will share your ads on social media for more view, like craigslist, dragg.in, olx, backpage and epage etc..