This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to create FAcebook account? tell me plsssss?
03-24-2014, 10:26 AM
How to create FAcebook account? tell me plsssss?
i created facebook account many times but after some login it shows error like...tell me ur identity and give ur phone number... i am feeling so uneasy with this stupid problem am creating id in Gmail and creating id in facebok with that id. but no use

friends pls guide me how to create facebook account step by step . I dont want to provide any phone numbers. plss tel me
Thanq

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM

hehe.. no help.. kya bharosa ki tum fake nhi ho yaar.. n koi gadha hi hoga jisko fb account banana nhi aata ho.. Mummy ko bolo Bournvita Pilae..Smile

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:45 AM

it is just for your confirmation choose the email me option and they will send you a confirmation mail you have to just click it good luck.
03-24-2014, 10:51 AM

go to http://facebook.com fill the form verify email and phone and you are done
03-24-2014, 10:56 AM

easy clickk on sign up or do it on computer
03-24-2014, 11:02 AM

Go to http://facebook.com
>fill the sigh up form
>verify email
>phone
You are go to go Smile
03-24-2014, 11:10 AM

Google and Facebook are totally different websites and different rules & regulation. Gmail is necessary to create FB account or you can create using your phone. Providing phone no is very important, otherwise your account will be block after some day. FB want people using FB services should be real. That's why they are asking your identity.

I think you were doing right except provided your phone no. If your FB acc is still active then submit phone no. and it will be done.
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM

i think thats not a appropriate question,you know security must important any account.ph no. and recovery mail is also use,if u create any account just like facebook,gmail,twitter linkedin etc...
03-24-2014, 11:16 AM

1st you creat a yahoo or gmail account then that same id use for this facebook account creating..sometimes there asking mobile num for verification so there enter your mobile number in that ...and get a code...already used mobile num for varify code for another account and that num should not be accept twice.
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

You go to this link https://www.facebook.com/ and sign up with a new account. For this you have registered gmail.