This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Serious help with my crush?
10-15-2012, 07:58 PM
Serious help with my crush?
I'm 13, and my crush is 14. He's Chinese. He speaks both Mandarin and English.(Don't worry, he's fluent at it.)
He doesn't talk much. We have similar interests, but he just keeps it to himself. He's also a band geek.
I added him on Facebook a couple months ago.. And for some reason, I fell in love with him. I'll like aa few of his photos/statuses/etc.. and sometimes he'll comment on mine.
I couldn't bring myself to make a move on him. Every time I went to say 'hey', I just pressed backspace and didn't say anything. So instead, I poked him. We've been poking each other for a few days now. I'm pretty sure he's a little interested in me? I've been hoping he'll say 'hi.' to me. He hasn't said anything to me. The only we've ever spoke was on Facebook. He asked me if I could be an admin on one of his Facebook pages. Another time was when I accidently sent him a message meant for my friend. I apologized, and he had sent me a message which I haven't checked yet, because I'm too scared. I don't want to get my feelings hurt, or anything.

I honestly don't know what to say to him. :c
Is he interested in me?!
What do I do?!
Donald, I doubt you even have a job.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:06 PM

You're 13 and you are having relationship problems..........LOL!

Ads

I think you should just message him. Get to know him a little better. Don't be frightened.
Keep talking to him and see whether he shows any signs that he likes you. The best relationships come out of friendships Smile
Good luck!

Honesty is usually the best thing, tell him how you feel but don't be too gushy about it.

If he likes you, he'll let you know & you'll be able to stop wondering.

If he doesn't like you in the same way, it's best to know now instead of pining away for him.

I think he may be a lil interested, but Im sure he didnt say anything mean on your message lol but if he did, then you know hes not worth it if hed be a jerk just for that. So check it, and if its nice, you can reply back and talk from there(: just ask him questions bout him, anything you wanna know(:
Ive been like that. Not knowing what to say. But, usually, a simple "hello." would be enough. And if he answers, then he deffinately is interested in you or just to talk to you and being nice(:

Ive had a few who Id say hi to and never answered..how nice huh.? You just gotta be brave..and its not the end of the world if theyre not interested. Believe me, there will be MANY more guys(:

If you really like him just be his friend. Talk to him and don't be scared it's ok everyone gets nervous. I'm sure he thinks it's ok you accidently sent him a message because it was just a mistake, and he'll definately forgive you. Don't be afraid to say hi and start talking to him about your day and his and your interests. Everyone feels this way one time or another: just be confident. Give it time for your friendship to build and if things go well for you guys, then you guys might find out you like each other. Good luck! Smile