This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Am I Always Bored?
03-24-2014, 10:27 AM
Why Am I Always Bored?
Hello, I would like to ask why I am always bored. I go home everyday and go on Instagram. I look at the photos and it seems like everyone is having fun. I saw a photo of my friend at a cheerleading competition. I saw my friend with her friends at a party. My friend posted a picture of her with her best friend at her "cake party". My friend posted a video of her dancing with her friend. Meanwhile I am sitting in my room doing nothing. I feel like I don't do anything fun after school. No, I am not a loner with no friends. I do after school activities such as gymnastics, piano lessons, and violin lessons. But the only time I get to interact with my friends is at gymnastics. Yeah, yeah, piano and violin lessons sound nerdy but who cares. Anyways, I am a perky girl who's always having fun and smiling at SCHOOL. At home I sit on my bean bag answering questions on Yahoo! Answers and going on Instagram. Sure, not EVERY one of my friends were doing something today but still. Sad
Ya I don't have friends that are really "up" for hanging out. They only hang with people that live in their neighborhood. NONE OF MY FRIENDS LIVE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD! and what do u think I am going to do when I get home? Go outside and play tag? No! Again, I am not a person with no social life! I have lots of friends! I do text with my friends! I just don't see them in person very often unless in school. Sheesh.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:37 AM

Well, first, you shoud try to do something else than checking in to Instagram when you go home. Try to interact more with your friends and hang out with them.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:41 AM

You need to start initiating the plans and talking to people about what's going on after school beforehand. Find those friends that are always up for anything and have a good time.
03-24-2014, 10:43 AM

Try to think of fun activities. I know it's hard to but do something eles. I had a similar situation and I still do!
Try not to go on instagram so much, instead do stretches for gymnastics. Gymnastics takes a lot of flexblity.
I learned when you always look at a computer screen it makes you turn into a "zombie" with nothing to do.
Try to go outside, ride your bike and maybe invite your gymnastics friends over to bake or draw. Do your hair! go to youtube and search hair styles. Its fun to always expirement with dffrent things.
HOPE I HELPED !!! Smile Smile Smile