This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I took a selfie on Instagram now I'm scared?
03-24-2014, 10:27 AM
I took a selfie on Instagram now I'm scared?
I got a like and it's from a girl and I'm a girl. But I never posted a selfie on there and I always wanted to. I wanna keep it though and it's private so no weird people would be on my account. So how do I stop feeling this way? Why am I feeling like this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM

i don't see what the problem is..

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:39 AM

Girl-up and lose the pity patter.
03-24-2014, 10:44 AM

so who does see it? friends you know personally?

i don't get it
03-24-2014, 10:46 AM

What&#x27;s the problem? A girl liked your pic so what?
03-24-2014, 10:51 AM

Shock horror! A girl liked a picture of a girl!? That clearly means she fancies you.
Seriously? You're freaking out over a like on a private profile (which I presume only friends/people you accept) can see? I'd be more freaked out if a random person commented on it saying "alright hot stuff..what's your number Wink " - that is creepy.
Pressing the like button means nothing. Maybe she thought it was a pretty shot of you. Maybe she thought is was a clever shot. I liked a picture of my friends cat..so what? I liked it, and haven't looked at the picture since. Doesn't mean a thing

*and judging by a previous question about flashing on skype (unless there is another meaning for flashing?) - you flashed someone on skype and are worried about someone liking a picture. I'd be more worried about the person on skype saving that image of me to use against me at their will (it happens)