This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to become a teenage model (female)?
03-24-2014, 10:27 AM
How to become a teenage model (female)?
Hi! I'm 14 years old (nearly 15) and it is my dream to become a model! I plan on entering a magazine model search (Dolly) in March and if that doesn't work out the (Girlfriend) one in August! Anyway, I found out I might possibly be getting braces for one year sometime around April. Is this going to be a problem? My teeth aren't bad (you can't see where the slight problem is when I smile) but I do want to get them because I know I will have a better chance of modelling in the future with a nicer smile.
So does anyone know if there is still a chance with braces? If not should I even bother trying before I get them?
And how can I pursue my dream? Thanks Smile
PS I will not drop out of high school! I plan on graduating year 12 and will work hard for a good Score because I know modelling might not work out!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:37 AM

please be my model. hehehe im not famous tho but sadly i live far away from you~~

please do check out and follow my instagram or blog

instagram: @monjeurouge
blog: http://monjeurouge.tumblr.com

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:39 AM

Always try. You don't have to smile showing your teeth. Lots of models don't show their teeth when they smile