This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does advertising and marketing work (technically) with companies such as google and myspace?
10-15-2012, 07:58 PM
How does advertising and marketing work (technically) with companies such as google and myspace?
How does advertising and marketing work (technically) with companies such as Google.com and Myspace.com? How does Facebook.com initiate advertising relationships to generate income? What process happens to gain these advertising relationships? Cradle (the beginning) to Grave(completion of advertising deals) answers requested!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM

Well the way I advertise works much like the way myspace works, its referred to as viral marketing or network marketing. Myspace is built on word of mouth to create a subscriber base, friends tell friends who tell more friends. This works so well because person A is friends with person B, so person B wants to check it out. Myspace is really playing everyone like a fiddle, because Person A doesn't get paid to send person B to myspace. The only difference between what I do and what myspace does is I pay person A when a sale is made. If you are talking how you would get your website advertised on myspace.com, that is no different than a traditional marketing idea. You would pay to have your website on a banner whether people go there or not. Perhaps I have misunderstood your question but if nothing else you know a little more.
Sincerely,
Ken Seavert

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:07 PM

I myself do not know much about Internet marketing, PPC and advertising, that is why I hired a marketing firm to help me with it. I used a company called "weSubmit.net" For over a year now they have helped my sales and website traffic increase god knows how much! They are great to work with and not that heavy on the pocket either... Check them out and let me know what you think, their website is: http://www.weSubmit.net