This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should I add him as a friend on facebook? I want to but its a tough decision?
03-24-2014, 10:28 AM
should I add him as a friend on facebook? I want to but its a tough decision?
I go to a high school where the middle school and high school are both connected to each other in one building. I'm a 9th grader and theres this 7th grade guy that I met that is very nice. he will say hi to me in the hallways, he likes me but not in a romantic way thank goodness. Hes a very nice guy but I'm afraid to add him as a friend on facebook. other people in my grade and other people that are older than me added him on there.Every time he would see me in the hallway he would smile and say hi to me, we carried on a conversation before, hes like a little brother to me. I don't like him romantically
so do you think I should add him on facebook, would it be strange for a 9th grader to add a 7th grader on facebook, and again I'm in high school and an 11th grader and a 12th grader are on my facebook.
so I'm not sure what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:29 AM

If you know him thats all that matters. Who cares what others say? Even if they do care, it won't matter unless they stalk your friends list.Smile

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:33 AM

Of course it wouldn't be strange! Go ahead and add him. You could be really good friends in the future Smile
03-24-2014, 10:41 AM

Yeahh sure I got people younger and older don't worry bout it Smile
03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

add him, adding in facebook isnt anything important most people add everyone until they are full of friends.
03-24-2014, 10:53 AM

It wouldn't be strange at ALL, especially because you guys say hi in the hall. Go ahead and add him. There's nothing weird about it.
03-24-2014, 10:59 AM

*shrug* Well, yeah, I think it's normal. As long as you don't think it will make him feel awkward, go for it. Besides, if either one of you has a lot of friends, can't you just delete the feed story and it can just be discreet?

Another thing I want to point out is that it sounds to me like he kind of looks up to you, and having been on his side of that kind of connection many times before, chances are fair that he might even want to add you but feels too shy about it. It might even make his day. Smile

But anyway, given the FB friends I have, I think that a "friend" on Facebook has zero to do with how close you are to a person. I don't know about your school, but I'm Facebook friends with a lot of people just because I see them on the same campus. And furthermore, why would anyone tease you for being FB friends with an underclassman? That's just silly.
03-24-2014, 11:02 AM

your thinking way too much about it, its ok, thinking is a problem most girls have.