This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook or Myspace or Twitter or All?
03-24-2014, 10:28 AM
Facebook or Myspace or Twitter or All?
Which is better facebook, myspace or twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:32 AM

Better for what? Real life is the best, because you can talk to real people not just avatars!

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:40 AM

FACEBOOK, cuz you can tlk to ppl, blog, show pics, and everyhting, twitter is ok but ppl only follow oyu and write comments BORING, but i like twitter, myspace is boring too cuz idk it just is, FACEBOOK is something ppl can go on everyday and only b bored if they have no online friends
03-24-2014, 10:45 AM

FACEBOOK!!!!!
03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

None is better. I use FB and Twitter. Each has a different purpose, intent, and audience. Use any or all (or none). Pick.
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM

I think Twitter is better, in my opinion. I have both Twitter and Facebook.
Twitter is great for getting your message across and you can follow people so you know whats going on easily and quickly without any fancy distractions.
Myspace is really good if you want to promote any bands etc. It might be just me but I think that it is kind of hard to get used to since there are a lot of options around you. Again, that might just be me.
Facebook is again really good as far as simplicity and effectiveness goes. Everything is laid out separately so you can navigate your way easily. I got the hang of it within minutes! There are games/ activities you can play and it really is fun Smile It really satisfies your 'needs'.

Hope that helps!~
03-24-2014, 11:07 AM

Facebook cause most of my friends are on there
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM

facebook!!
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM

I have all of them Because some of my friends are only on facebook and some are only myspace and same thing with twitter. In my opinion facebook is the best. Twitter is second best and myspace is third best.

There all free to join so if you want join all of them and check out all the features they all have if you don't like one delete the account.
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM

I like Facebook better. Twitter is just like having the status updates and nothing else. Booooooring.