This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would it be weird if someone did this to you?
03-24-2014, 10:29 AM
Would it be weird if someone did this to you?
Let's say you you receive a friend request from someone. You're not sure if you know them. You share several mutual friends. So you think, "Hey, they look familiar. I've probably meet them somewhere before." You accept their friend request. Shortly after, you see that they've like a couple of your selfies. They then are following you on Instagram. So then you think to yourself, "Almost no one knows I have Instagram. Why are they following me?" Would you be a little weirded out if this happened to you?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:36 AM

Why don't you contact one or more of your mutual friends and find out about the person before jumping to conclusions. It's possible they follow someone on instagram that is one of your followers...or that they like you and are trying to get to know you. I wouldn't necessarily be creeped out but I would try to check with people before accepting the friend request. If you do feel creeped out, then de-friend them on FB, change your instagram to private and block them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply