This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Police investigators out there? Just wondering what'll happen next-?
03-24-2014, 10:29 AM
Any Police investigators out there? Just wondering what'll happen next-?
Some stolen jewelry of mine appears to have shown up on a former neighbor's son's girlfriend's (i know....) finger- on her facebook page. I filed a break-in report (it's been almost 4 years ago) and listed everything, mostly jewelry, that was stolen. These former neighbors are KNOWN, throughout town and by the cops themselves, as thieves. I contacted the police, gave them the info. i know and the receipt for the ring, i told them that of course if i could just SEE the ring in person i would know for positive, but i'm 99.98% positive it's my ring in the pic- it's a close-up, and my ring has unique features. It's been almost 2 weeks since i gave them the new info.- what will they do next? Just wondering about a timeline or what to expect- any answers are appreciated- thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:37 AM

Jewelry?
My wife sold Jewelry and once sold, we got another piece just like it.
If the item stolen was custom made, then we have a different story.
Were there any huge stones 1Ct and above that were certified by the GIA at the store where you got the Item from?
Was the certified stone recorded as papers for the stone, stones and sizes of each stone in the mounting?
If not then could be anyone's ring.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:41 AM

they will most likely have to raid her home to find what she has