This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10!POINTS!!! guy always likes my instagram photos does he like me does he find me attractive?
03-24-2014, 10:30 AM
10!POINTS!!! guy always likes my instagram photos does he like me does he find me attractive?
their is this boy who used to live in my neighborhood like 5 years ago i used to be best friends with his sister but they moved to another town that is like 15 minutes away so we just kind of lost contact of each other but i always see her at church every Sunday because were in the same church class but i never seen him in person since like 5 years ago . ok so i added her brother on instagram because i always had a small crush and i just wanted to follow him because hes beyond beautiful so i did and he followed me back and i got so happy and the next day i posted some pictures of myself and he liked them everything i post on instagram he likes like my selfies and all that crap so i return the love and do the same i don't post every day maybe every other day but when i do hes always one of the first ones to like my pictures and i don't know how he sees my pictures on my feed because he followers like 290 people so how can he possibly look at my pictures. i added him on facebook i just want to talk to him its been like 5 years and back then we didn't even talk but i really want to get to know him but i don't want to seem like a creeper? do you think he finds me pretty maybe even a little?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:32 AM

Try to get him to go to church one of these weeks. Talk to him in person.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply