This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I accept this girl's friend request on Facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Should I accept this girl's friend request on Facebook?
It's a long story...

I'm a Sophomore in High School, for your information. I'm 15 years old.

So I took French 1A for the first semester, but then when second semester came, I changed my schedule to Spanish 1B because French was too hard. I remember there was this Freshmen girl in my French 1A class from first semester, I sat behind her, but I remember I would catch her looking at me occasionally and asking me questions about French or myself, so I answered them. Then we started subsequently becoming friends in French class, even though I barely knew her. But ever since I changed my schedule to Spanish 1B for the second semester, I've seen her stare at me in the hallways at school (sometimes I don't have to look at her, but I can sense that she's looking at me), but I'm kind of getting creeped out... I barely know her, with the exception of the time I knew her while taking French 1A.

So do you guys think I should accept this girl's friend request on Facebook? She's kinda cute.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM

It depends on if you are comfortable friending people you only sort of know on Facebook. I would, but it&#x27;s really up to you. If you are really undecided then I would just go for it. I don&#x27;t think it would hurt anything.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:34 AM

Êtes-vous en amour avec elle? Oui, ou non?

(Are you in love with her? Yes or no?)

If you are, you might want to talk to her about it. If not, then don't sweat a stupid friend request.