This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to advertise our spray foam training class?
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM
How to advertise our spray foam training class?
Hello. Our company hosts spray foam insulation classes roughly once a month at two of our locations, but every time it seems like hardly any people are registering. I have a big feeling this is due to poor marketing. Although we advertise it on our site and through Constant Contact newsletter, we still do not receive any responses.

Since this type of class is not something that would be common and would be more for people looking to get into the spray foam industry or are already in the industry and want to update their training, what would be the best way to get the word out there and get people to join our class?

Thanks in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM

I would suggest you use social media websites as a form of marketing. The good thing about social media is that you are able to interact directly with your potential customers. It is also a cheap and effective system. For my business, I used http://www.socialmediamarketingshop.weebly.com in order to speed up the process. They sell youtube views, twitter followers and many other things that can speed up your online presence.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:43 AM

With the advertising only, We can gain better position in the viewers either they interested to enter into the industry such as spray foam or need some kind of service also. Online advertising is one of the best platforms for the persons, which wants to know some more details about the Spray foam training classes. Recently, I need the help of poster services at the time of promotion of my friend's business. They provide us instant results with good quality of work. My friend fully satisfies with those details and results. The persons, Who wants the instant results of their business promotion, Poster services is one of the best choices. I think, You may also get the solution to this kind of service.