This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(frost) snowballs in facebook ?
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM
(frost) snowballs in facebook ?
My friend threw a snowball at me in facebook. I dont know anything about this snowball application. Can someone please explain it to me how it works and what is it ??

Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM

haha i was wondering the samw thing

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:37 AM

idk either. I think im just going to throw it back
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM

i've been getting snowballs thrown at me from people i don't know at all, so i'm thinking maybe its the kind of thing where if you add the application, it throws a snowball at all of your friends. im trying to find out more about it too.
03-24-2014, 10:43 AM

I found this:

Check out the latest internet craze – Snowball Fights on Facebook!

OK, so there’s no snow at the moment, but don’t let that spoil the fun! With KMP’s fun Snowball Fight Facebook application, simply choose which direction to throw your snowball and send a message to your victim letting them know you mean business!

When you receive a snowball, don’t let your friend think they have got away with it. Decide which way to dive and watch their attempt to turn you into Frosty the Snowman, melt like er…snow!

Suffered at the hands of a Pesky Snowball Pelter? Don’t just sit there and take it – throw one back straight away and keep them guessing.

The KMP Snowball Fight Facebook Application is just one of many Facebook Applications that KMP are developing. Experts in Social Media and Social Networks, KMP are at the forefront of understanding how to market to the new generation of internet users.

For more information on how KMP can help you embrace this fast-growing market place, call us on 0870 868 8900