This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Backup Galaxy phone's browser history?
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM
Backup Galaxy phone's browser history?
My oldest is starting to go out with friends to movies, etc. Given that, my wife and I are buying our daughter her very first phone this coming weekend. She is super excited but I have my reservations. We are buying her a Samsung Galaxy.

I have already had the talk with her about Facebook, texting, etc. I bought her a Kindle a while back that isnt alowed to leave the house. I set the parental stuff on it and I am constantly having to unlock it so she can get into a website, watch a video, etc. 99% of the time it is stuff she is alowed to watch but it is still a pain.

Im strongly considering leaving the phone unlimited for her use. I trust her but then again, I am a parent and not a friend. I want to be sure she isnt on sites she should be on. She is a good kid, but hey, I was once young too and my parents thought I was a good kid!

I have seen there are apps you can dowload for tracking the location of the phone, etc. However, I havent seen anything where I can simply backup or watch her browsing history to be sure she is keeping her nose clean. Any suggestions? Its too easy to hit delete and deny everything. Also, I dont want to have to make random searches on her phone (which is technically my phone). Something tracking this where I can look once every couple of weeks would be great.

I know there is someting out there.... just have no idea where to begin because im just now getting into this. Any other softwares, apps, etc. I should consider for the teens phone?

Thanks In advance......

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:38 AM

use cell spy tools like spyphone gold:
http://www.adiguo.com/phone-spy-reviews.html

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply