This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about blocking someone on facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM
Question about blocking someone on facebook?
I have a question. If i block someone from seeing my newsfeed on facebook, does that mean it automaticlly removes it from the entire newsfeed. For example, if I blocked them today from reading my comments and seeing my newsfeed, can they still be able to see my action from yesterday and so on? Or does it automatically remove everything?

I'm basically talking about the stuff you can see on the front page of facebook. If i comment on someones post, i want to be assured that it can't be seen by the person i want to block. Also, if i like someones post, i don't want it to be seen on the person newsfeed. Is this doable? And again, will they see stuff from before (last week) if i blocked them today?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:34 AM

If you totally block that person, they won't see any of your activity (including past stuff).

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:37 AM

If you block the person, they cannot see any of your activity, even from last week, last month etc.,
03-24-2014, 10:43 AM

If you Block The Person They Wont See Any Thing that you Post Not Even From Last Week Last Month Or Today