This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is a cool sentence to have as my biography(bio) on Instagram?:)?
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM
what is a cool sentence to have as my biography(bio) on Instagram?:)?
I want a new bio on my Instagram it could be cute/funny/cool
whatever! help?
Oh and I don't like the one that goes...you look lost follow me!
Ok thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM

Smile when they want you to frown, be happy when they expect to you to be sad, laugh when they think you'll cry. Don't live based on what others think or try to fit in, but always be in the best of yourself that's what makes you outstanding.

hey there friend, since you ended up on my page why not changing that blue button into greenWink

Don't be scared of risk, this is all temporary. You might as well push to be the best and make the most of it while you can.

“One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. And so when I hear about negative and false attacks, I really don’t invest any energy in them, because I know who I am.” ~ Michelle Obama

“Whenever I feel bad, I use that feeling to motivate me to work harder. I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” ~ beyonce

hoped these helpedSmile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply