This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is better method to promote a home business on Facebook? A Page or Group?
10-15-2012, 07:59 PM
What is better method to promote a home business on Facebook? A Page or Group?
Since long time i am trying to market and promote business I have created a group to help promote my home business that caters to families of diverse backgrounds. I have created a group to advertise my business and post links from the home page for easier access and so forth. I continuously sit on the fence with whether I should have created a Facebook Page instead. If you could kindly let me know what would be more effective for me a facebook group or page. Can any professional help to promote our business if so tell about 'em.. Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM

A page would make more sense since its more public domain .. with a group people have to join it..

Our company has a page and it works great

Ads

Why not have both? The more places you are, the more eyes you'll have on your business.

you could have both, but if you're willing to pay you can always have an advert which comes up down the right-hand side of the screen. Smile

FACEBOOK is the place where you may promote your business in a good method by using some steps..Create a Fan Page for your business. Click on this link http://www.facebook.com/page/create.php and follow the setup instructions. Here is Fan pages on Facebook where people can join if they like your stuff. Most of this stuff depends on having a great brand and a product people like. If they like it, they'll be fans, but you can't force them to be.Promoting a business through Facebook is a good promoting module,To make a successful business, you also need good quality incoming links, try linking to suppliers or other other people through facebook, you'll need to contact by internet for this.
Also use advertising sites to post free links and review to your friends, e.g. for sale pages of classified ads If you have the time to write articles, in other peoples blogs/forums, always post a
link to your site in your signature. Selling stuff on internet should also give you some opportunities. If you wanna these help from other magicsolv.com the name which can help you for better way promotion in your business just try and ask them helping you I hope you will get advantage so go ahead.. best of luck.

let you see in the group setting ...
there is no way to promote the group to better.............