This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Facebook account got hacked!?
03-24-2014, 10:32 AM
My Facebook account got hacked!?
In the morning today I logged into my Facebook account and it was hacked!It says the email you typed is wrong try again.I did but it said it was wrong.I logged in on my other Facebook account (thank god I had back ups.)I checked my other Facebook account's profile and the email on it was changed.So I typed in that email and my old password and I got a message saying that my password was changed during midnight.I checked onto my email at mail.com.My password wasn't changed there.I had 3 messages.1 saying that I changed my password.The second one saying that I changed my email.The third one said someone from a different area and a computer logged onto my account.At first I thought why would someone want to hack me?Then it struck me!I went to play Pet Society on Facebook and I quickly checked my other account's pet.And I knew everything now on why the person hacked me.It seems the person thought that they could take all my clothes and furniture away and gift it to there main account to cheat!I also saw that I had 1 more friend on my friends list.The email on my hacked Facebook profile said eddarraji12@hotmail.fr What can I do to get back my hacked account?The person was smart enough to change emails passwords and security questions.Can anyone help?!
oi thanx its up to my friends to save me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM

May this Help you

http://computerfunz.blogspot.com/2011/08...-what.html

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

try this site, it worked for me 100% to find out facebook password and it`s online.
http://www.findfacebookpassword.com