This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with twitter? :)?
03-24-2014, 10:32 AM
Help with twitter? :)?
hi, I just created a twitter because everyone has it.
I follow a few famous people but i dont know if it's the real people or not, so how can i tell? Another question.. If you tweet about someone famous and I know it comes up @thenwhoever. So do they get that or what? & can they reply, or will they reply? My friend said kid cudi replied to her, is that true or what? Just any advice or starting points with twitter please!? If you help me and teach me what to do and answer my questions + more info, then I will give you 10 points + best answer!
Thanks.x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:38 AM

If the person you are following is real they should have "verified" written on their profile (it is a blue check mark) thats how you know. and yes if you tag the person on your tweet he/she is going to see it however they have so many tweets that they probably wont answer or wont notice it. thus if you want a reply try coming up with something good so they want to reply Big Grin

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

if its the official celebrity it will have a blue circle with a tick in it by there name.
And yes they do receive the message and they can reply but remember if they are really famous there be getting alot so most of the time they wont have a chance to read yours.
Just be yourself, write what your thinking or what you've been up to Smile you'll get the hang of it eventually Smile x
03-24-2014, 10:56 AM

If it's a real person, like say for instance, Lindsay Lohan, next to her picture and name, it'll say "verified" with a check mark.
If you tweet a famous person, they Can reply, it depends if they want to or not. Nicki Minaj responds to people, it just depends who you're tweeting.

Trending topics (in example- #FF means follow friday) they'll be under current and recent topics, people will start a topic and others go off of it, making it popular.
the "follow friday" is something you do for your followers, say you're following 5 famous people, and want YOUR followers to follow them as well, you'd tweet

" #FF @Nickiminaj @KidCudi @KanyeWest @LebronJames "
It'll notify Nicki, Kid, Kanye, and Lebron that you 'mentioned' them

Good luck!!!!
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM

I'm afraid that's impossible because Kid Cudi doesn't have a twitter...he had one at one point before his first album came out, but he deleted his account like a year & 1/2 ago. He's made it clear numerous times he doesn't plan on returning to twitter ever again. He saids it ruins his mystique.

p.s

anybody can get the verified account stamp on there twitter profile you don't have to be famous all you have to do is contact twitter

-Huge Cudi fan