This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to keep my Long Black hair looking interesting not boring Pic incl?
03-24-2014, 10:32 AM
How to keep my Long Black hair looking interesting not boring Pic incl?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater

This is a picture of myself i have black hair and have died it black-blue for the l;ongest time that when i tried to add highlights it always turns into a nightmare so i feel im stuck with my dark hair but i dont want to be boring as my look hasnt changed it so many years what can i do to keep myself looking good and anything But bORINg!! POSITIVE RESPONDS ONLY PLEASE
Dyed*

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM

you are so pretty. but try adding some highlights.maybe dark red. you'll be perfect then. and keep it in curls.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

Ombre! Or even a slightly different cut. Your hair is gorgeous, if I had your hair I wouldn't change it at all! But ombre's are very low maintenance and it will definitely give you a fresh look. Or even peek a boo highlights. When you do highlights, are you having them done professionally? That may turn it from a nightmare to an awesome reality!
03-24-2014, 10:57 AM

Firstly you are very pretty and that red lipstick realy compliments your hair nicely. Have you tried to straighten it or possibly and add cute red accessories. I would die for your hair and to try manage it I have thick wild hair and I love to use Aussie leave In conditior it&#x27;s amazing also invest in a deep conditior you won&#x27;t be disappointed

Apologies for any spelling mistakes