This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A woman with borderline personality disorder is infatuated with my girlfriend?
03-24-2014, 10:32 AM
A woman with borderline personality disorder is infatuated with my girlfriend?
I'm a woman, in a lesbian relationship. A woman with borderline has been infatuated with my girlfriend for several months. After repeatedly telling this woman to stop contacting my girlfriend, she began posting threatening quotes aimed at me on her Facebook profile. My girlfriend got angry with her, and started messaging her online. The borderline woman called my girlfriend (having saved her number from months before, when she came onto my girlfriend and was rejected). I spoke with the borderline woman and actually befriended her so that she would stop making my girlfriend feel unsafe. However, she has been asking me personal questions about my girlfriend. I am uncomfortable with being her friend, but I feel like the only way I can keep her away from my girlfriend is to act like a friend so that she won't hurt either of us, or start stalking my girlfriend. Can someone please help me???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:38 AM

You can try the route you are going at but it wont lead to much success. This i tell you with personal experience. You should ask your friend to tell her to stop talking to you cause that ius only way she would understand

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:40 AM

I have to ask why you hadn't called the police when she had posted the threatening quotes on Facebook?

Also, if she asks personal questions about your girlfriend, politely tell/ask her not to ask those questions.

With all that you have described, you could possibly put harassment charges on her.
03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

Wrong! you didn't befriend her she befriended you. You just believe you befriended her because she's already "gaslighted" you into believing this.

You and your girlfriend need to get her out of your lives now. Have a restraining order on her, she'll go and find some other victims.

Gaslighting is one of borderlines favorite manipulation weapon.