This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get popular on Instagram?
03-24-2014, 10:32 AM
How to get popular on Instagram?
Heyyy

I really wanna be popular on Instagram. Like in don't have very many followers and I don't get very many likes on my photos.
I would like to know how to get heaps of followers in minutes without buying them.
I wanna get on the popular page.
Please help me
Thank you 💕

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:41 AM

Sacrifice your self-respect; post racy pictures.

You wanna be a star, doncha?

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:49 AM

Tumblr is so much better than instagram
03-24-2014, 10:59 AM

Use lots of hash tags , like as much as u can think of
Connect more with people on ig and comment more on their pics so they notice youSmile
I'm not sure how to be famous or popular but just work hard on it!
03-24-2014, 11:07 AM

Why do you have to be popular on there? Get a job so you don't have this much time on your hands.
03-24-2014, 11:16 AM

I don't see how this is related to music, but I will try to help you.
Use Hashtags, and follow people, they will followback then just unfollow after a couple of days. Cause they'll notice if you unfollow them right away.
03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

well for starters if your wanting more followers then you should have put your instagram name in your question so people can follow you^^ Smile

method 1) select a celebrity then follow a heap of their followers, the celebrities followers will most likely follow you back.

method 2) put in your bio an interest of yours (say your favorite band is Green Day), search the hashtag #greenday and like a heap of those photos that are tagged that, the people whos photos you have liked may see that you have a similar interest and may follow you.

hope i helped Smile my instagram is: xBeatleManiac_Queeniex
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM

Why is this in the music: pop/rock section? It belongs in the "I'm desperate for attention" section. No offence. Honestly Instagram followers and likes aren't all that important. I've got 4.7k and its not a big deal. I hardly post and I could care less about how many likes I get. All Instagram is is a way for people to get attention...but apparently some people like that. Ill never understand why.
03-24-2014, 11:35 AM

Followbargain.com sell 25,000 for $30 and anything beneath for cheaperSmile)) idk just what I used xo
03-24-2014, 11:36 AM

Follow more user to get follower back.