This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help Im not SAVED!!!!?
03-24-2014, 10:32 AM
Help Im not SAVED!!!!?
I thought I was saved 2 years ago when I accepted Jesus as my lord and savior vocaly but since then ive always felt the need to join the Catholic Church. I don't have any Catholic friends just protestants and them to Church. I came to the realization the Catholic Church is the true church and I need to euchatist but never been to a Catholic church because I didn't know anyone and i didnt know if theyd be welcoming. I want to go to heaven. Whay can I do?
Im 19

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM

Go dunk yourself in the bath tub right now. I'll wait...

There - feel better? Now, you're saved.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:43 AM

talk and pray to Jesus with guidness and for help
03-24-2014, 10:47 AM

Go buy that "Holy Water" they sell at 3Am on info-commercials. Then drink it.
03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

Read the Bible! There are many teachings in Scripture that clash with what the Catholic church teaches - they can't both be right.
03-24-2014, 10:57 AM

Also think about Orthodox church in your area. Both are strong Eucharist based churches. I can't speak for Catholic, but Orthodox, but we don't not believe you are automatically saved. Jesus opened the way to Heaven that was shut when man disobeyed God. You still have to earn your way.

I started going to the local Orthodox church without knowing a soul. The priest was very helpful and classes introduced me to other converts. Now that I'm a member I'm having no trouble meeting people as long as I am the one to make the first friendly step.......and boy is that hard!

I suggest you contact your local Catholic church, talk to the priest, find out what they have for converts and people your age.
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM

Sober up...
~
03-24-2014, 11:01 AM

Stop your crying put your big boy pants on and go to the Catholic Church if that is what you feel is right. now off with you...
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM

Anyone who places their faith in Christ Jesus and repents from their sins will be forgiven and will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. This is because the person who placed his or her faith in Christ Jesus is using Christ's death as the wage for sin, which is death, instead of his or her own death. As a result the person will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.
03-24-2014, 11:11 AM

talk to god about it