This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When to move on? 10 points!?
03-24-2014, 10:33 AM
When to move on? 10 points!?
Alright so me and this guy I'll call him dean. In the beginning when me and dean first met it was amazing he would call me pretty and beautiful and always ask me how I was then would say bye Alyssa have a great day ! Then I added him on Facebook so he would message me about once a week. Then it started to turn into a little more like he would wait for me everyday a few feet from my class with a group of his friends and then yell Hi Alyssa then he would run over to me and walk me to class. Then it turned into him not waiting for me and just going straight to class but now he waits for me again with his friends and will walk me like normal but now has begun to give me bear hugs. But my friend just discovered his twitter and I found out he has a girlfriend. So the next time he messaged me on Facebook he was flirting and said he was laying down and wished I was there with him so I asked him lol don't you have a girlfriend? he replied with no who told you that?! But on his twitter its very obvious their dating none of this is on Facebook btw. all this has been going on since early October and in the beginning I was completely in love but now not so much I'm just over it.But I don't know what to do about him he continues to wait outside my second period and walk me everyday then he expects a hug. Any advice? I still thinks he's cute but honestly I don't think anything will happen between us and I don't want to be a home wrecker if he does have a girlfriend. But I feel bad because he might not have a gf and really like me. HELP what should I do?!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM

Why dont u go on his twitter . Screen shot it and confront him about it .

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:43 AM

If he does have a girlfriend, I wouldn't get involved!! I've heard this before, and I believe it 100%: "If a guy is willing to cheat on someone with you, he will be willing to cheat on you with someone else." I don't think you're doing anything wrong by hugging him and walking to class with him because that can also be a friendship type of thing to do, but in regards to dating or getting involved with him, I would stay away!! You might want to mention his twitter though, to hear his response because he might actually not be dating this person. If he happens to be though, don't worry you WILL find someone! I hope this helps- good luck (: